Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
By entering this site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use thereof. The placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Although London Grace will do their best to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this web site, we shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of this site.
If a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a supplier error we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order whether or not said order has been confirmed. In such a case we will make you aware of this and a full refund will be given, if required (errors and omissions accepted). All prices are shown in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
We try to keep the website up to date so that items on the website are in stock. Sometimes items sell out quickly, when this happens we try our best to offer alternatives. Holding items in your basket does not secure stock, once your order has been completed your stock will be allocated. Any dates specified for delivery of goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay.
Making a purchase
By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purpose of supplying those goods. We will only pass your details onto the people who we may subcontract out to do the delivery unless we have your permission.
All online orders are confirmed by email. We will contact you by email or telephone regarding any delivery delays or payment issues.
Offers are valid for the time period stated, and unless specified for single use only. Offers giving discounts are not valid on sale products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
You can pay for your order by using the following; Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Maestro and PayPal. All card payments are authorised at the point of ordering which will require the cardholders full details including name, address and telephone number. These must match the exact details registered with the card user. We will not debit your card until your items are ready for dispatch. Please note for all orders placed with WorldPay payment is debited directly at the time of order, before your items are shipped. In the event that the items you have ordered are out of stock, your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded immediately.
London Grace ships within the UK.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note. This is not a full statement of your rights under applicable distance selling legislation or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item you may do so within 7 days from the day you receive the goods and we will refund you in full (excluding delivery charge). With the exception of faulty or damaged goods, if you return your goods after the 7 day period, we reserve the right to not offer you a refund in full. No refund or exchange will be given without a receipt or other proof of purchase. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
It will be your responsibility to cover any costs associated with returning the goods and also ensuring that the goods are packed correctly and in their original condition. If you are returning an online order, then please post this to London Grace, 11 West Street, London, WC2H 9NE with a copy of your receipt, your order number, your contact details and if you would like a refund or an exchange. If you are returning an item you purchased in store then you can return this to any London Grace store with a copy of your receipt for an exchange or refund.
If you are unhappy your service please notify a team member in store who will be happy to resolve this. Please note we are unable to give refunds for treatments already carried out and paid for.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed against all products and treatments on the www.londongrace.co.uk website. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months, non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
Treatments purchased in advance
London Grace operates a 24 hour cancellation policy for pre-paid treatments. We cannot accept amendments or cancellations within 24 hours leading up to the date of your appointment and in the case of a no-show, no refund will be offered. If we are notified more than 24 hours in advance, we can offer a credit note to the full value of the treatment booked (valid for 6 months).
In store promotions
Carpe Diem – Enjoy a treatment with us before 10am and you’ll receive a tea or coffee on the house! Please note that your treatment must finish before 10am for the offer to be valid. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Happy Hour – Enjoy a 15% discount on treatments from Monday-Wednesday, between 11am – 3pm. Please note that your treatment must be completed before 3pm to be valid for happy hour. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lacquer & Liquor – Enjoy 2 for 1 on cocktails between 5pm – 6pm everyday. Valid only when having any treatment and not in conjunction with any other offer. Our team have the right to refuse to serve alcohol if no ID is given when asked.
Party bookings and ticketed in-store events
To secure a party booking/event ticket we kindly ask that the group pay for their chosen party package/group deposit or event ticket in advance, which can be made online. Payment for this is non-refundable in the event of one or more guests cancelling, unless you give us at least 7 days advance notice.
We want to promote healthy happy nails! Our ‘no-nasties’ polish is free from formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and formaldehyde resin.
Third party information
We are not responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for London Grace products are those stated on the London Grace material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party. This website may contain links to sites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us of the products or materials on those sites. We are not responsible for the content of those sites and make no representation regarding the truth, quality or accuracy of same. Visiting the linked sites is at your own risk.
Festive Feels competition T&C’s
- There is one prize bundle to give away. A London Grace Christmas gift voucher worth £32, Katie Leamon personalised diary, Bobo London blow dry voucher, Victoria Beau bobble hat and bottle of Finest Fizz Skinny Rose Champagne.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition. To enter the competition, you must either retweet the competition post and follow all brands on Twitter, or like the competition post and follow all brands on Instagram.
- The competition will commence at 6pm on Tuesday 28th November 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 3rd December 2017.
- All entries from Twitter and Instagram will be collated and a winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via social media on week commencing Monday 4th December 2017 and will have 7 days to respond with their contact information to email@example.com they will receive confirmation of their prize. If after 7 days the Promoter has not been contacted, the winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen.
- The competition is open to UK residents only and the winner must provide a full postal address for the prize. London Grace takes no responsibility if any of the prizes are damaged or lost in the post but will make every effort to ensure this does not occur.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Customer feedback polish prize draw competition T&C’s
- The prize includes 2 x London Grace nail polishes.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition. To enter the competition entrants must complete a form in store, providing feedback on their London Grace experience.
- Winners will be notified via email at the end of each month and will have 7 days to respond with their contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will receive confirmation of their prize. If after 7 days the Promoter has not been contacted, the winner will forfeit their prize.
- The competition is open to UK residents only and the prize is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
London Grace Ltd (company number 8941417). We operate under UK law. The registered office is: ENCY ASSOCIATES, PRINTWARE COURT, CUMBERLAND BUSINESS CENTRE, PORTSMOUTH, HANTS, PO5 1DS, UNITED KINGDOM